Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Prince Of Persia Warrior Within

When I first saw the Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time I was shocked by the graphics of the game....I was totaled stunned by the smoothness and flow of graphics but the one thing that took all the pleasure off the game was the way Prince used to find his way...It stuck my mind that he is on the mercy of the his enemies... If anyone has seen the start of the game he might have noticed that the Prince found his way through a wall when it was broken down in enemy shelling.

Next step, I quit the game....Not long after that its sequel THE PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN was released. I said to myself in amazement "Was the previous game a hit that they made another one on the same theme".. Well the gamer in me wanted to give it a shot.

POPWW started with a great video that showed prince running away from someone or something. The video was catchy. The Prince I noticed was different from that in POPTSOT. The fear was clear in his eyes. I just wanted to know what was prince running from. Then came a good battle with Shahdee. It was tiring the first time. And the cut scene with the Old Man made me play this game.

The game has killer graphics and awesome sound effects. The most impressive was the combat style the Ubisoft People have developed. They call it free style combat. One can have their enemies killed in the way they want.

Another fabulous achievement of this game is the story of the game. This game revolves over the Prince who knows his fate that he will be killed by the Guardian Of Time, a Beast named Dahaka, who is undefeatable. The Prince uses every ounce of his strength to change his fate.

Well, there are many aspects of the story which are to be left for gamers to discover, I won't ruin their fun.

One thing i guarantee is that it is fun to play and at times when it is hard to find the way and gamers get depressed the music encourages them ever second to look for another second.

It changed my view on how games are to be played. My Rule Now Is SHOW NO PREJUDICE. I also played the first part that is POPTSOT and the concluding part that is Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones which actually ends the story in a really great and satisfying way.

I completed the game in gross 20 hours the first time and since then I have completed it 11 times including 8 complete endings. And my latest and best time for this game is 6 and a half hours

This Game Surely Rocks.

No comments: